Bring your brand and business to this highly regarded SEI Structures Congress 2021. Feature your company with the option that is right for you, contact Sean Scully at 703-295-6154.
"The Structures Congress provided incredible opportunities for us as exhibitors to have deep discussions and valuable conversations around technology advancements and solutions that solve real world problems."
Download Sponsorship & Exhibitor Prospectus (PDF)
Platinum — $20,000
- A highlight at Structures Congress, this signature event on Friday, March 12, enables you to gain maximum exposure by hosting a fun and memorable evening for all attendees. Your staff can be the welcoming crew to ensure a great return on your investment.
Gold — $10,000 – $12,500
- Congress Padfolio ($12,500): Get your brand in the attendees' hands and have your company logo featured on this year's official Congress padfolio.
- WiFi: Sponsor WiFi for the attendees outside of the technical session rooms and the registration area. Your logo will be prominently displayed on the WiFi login page for all attendees to see.
- Welcome Reception in Exhibit Hall: Highlight your organization at the first official event of the Congress. As one of the most popular events this reception will be held on Thursday, March 11 in the Exhibit Hall.
- Closing Plenary Luncheon, Awards Program and Keynote Presentation: Support this event, held on , that honors individuals who have made outstanding contributions to the structural engineering industry.
- Keynote Speaker: Be recognized as the sponsor of the keynote presentation in the introduction and in the power point. Place a promotional item on all chairs.
- Off-site Tour: Bring some fun to the Congress by supporting a tour for attendees.
Silver — $5,000
- Congress Lanyards: Have your company's logo seen on everyone, and by everyone, with this stylish sponsorship opportunity.
- Exhibit Hall Footprints to your Booth: Lead the way to your exhibit booth with footprints imprinted with your company's logo.
- Exhibit Hall Prize Giveaways (up to 4 giveaways): General special "buzz" in the Exhibit Hall by sponsoring a series of special items. The Exhibit Hall Giveaway Sponsor will randomly select a registrant to receive one giveaway at predetermined times in the Exhibit Hall.
- Mobile App: The Structures Congress Mobile App will provide sponsors with promotion through banner ad and multimedia advertising. This gives sponsors a far-reaching way to connect with attendees.
- Buffet Lunch in Exhibit Hall: Sponsor either the or Exhibit Hall Lunch giving your company exposure to everyone at Congress.
- Thursday or Friday Morning Plenary Programs: Be identified as the morning plenary program sponsor with your logo on the screen as attendees enter the plenary room. Includes a 3-minute greeting from the podium.
- Branding/Wraps at Conference Location: Include your promotional message on a wrap that appears in a strategic location such as the Exhibit Hall entryway, on all cocktail tables or another visible location.
Silver Financial Corporate — $5,000
This special opportunity includes One Flex Registration Package, to be shared among your staff:
- 4 Flex Registration Badges for access to sessions, breaks and the Exhibit Hall
- 8 tickets to be divided up for use at the Welcome Reception or Exhibit Hall Lunches
- 1 copy of Congress Proceedings PLUS:
- 1-page flyer in conference padfolio
Bronze — $2,500
- Morning and Afternoon Refreshment Breaks: Always a good chance to network, refreshment breaks also serve as an opportunity to make your brand more memorable to attendees who need quick pick-me-up before heading off to the next technical session.
- Full Track of Session: Does your organization specialize in one of the track's leading topics? Put your brand on the entryway signage.
- One Page Ad in Final Program: Include your company's messaging with a full-page ad in the Final Program that is distributed to all attendees and used a reference for months after the Congress.
- Vendor Demonstrations: A unique opportunity to share your company's greatest and latest tool, technology or innovation.